Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold lows to the lowest level under the pressure of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold lows to the lowest level under the pressure of the dollar Empty Gold lows to the lowest level under the pressure of the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jul 2018, 2:09 am

Gold lows to the lowest level under the pressure of the dollar

Gold lows to the lowest level under the pressure of the dollar 8718

Gold prices fell more than 1 percent, hitting a six-and-a-half-month low ahead of a holiday in the United States as the dollar rallied and the US-EU trade dispute continued. 
    Fears of a trade war between the United States and China have helped weaken the Chinese yuan, the Indian rupee and the Japanese yen against the dollar.
    A rising dollar would make the yellow metal more expensive for holders of other currencies.
    The dollar received new support from better-than-expected US manufacturing data.
    The dollar's push for spot gold helped more than 8 percent from April's high of $ 1,365.23 an ounce.
    At 1820 GMT the spot price of gold was down 0.8 percent at $ 1242.01 an ounce.
    US gold futures for delivery in August fell $ 12.80, or 1 percent, to $ 1241.70 an ounce.
    Platinum fell 4 percent to $ 814 an ounce after hitting its lowest level since December 2008 at $ 804 an ounce earlier in the session.
    Platinum headed for the biggest daily drop in more than two and a half years.
    Among other precious metals, silver fell 1.4 percent to $ 15.85 an ounce after touching $ 15.73, its lowest level in six and a half months.
    Palladium lost 1.1 percent to $ 942.50 an ounce.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm