Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia extends ban on Western food products until end of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia extends ban on Western food products until end of 2019 Empty Russia extends ban on Western food products until end of 2019

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:45 am

Russia extends ban on Western food products until end of 2019

Russia extends ban on Western food products until end of 2019 8881

Russian President Vladimir Putin has extended restrictions on Western food products until the end of 2019, imposed in response to Western sanctions against Russia.
    The decree provides for the extension of the ban on the importation of food and agricultural products from the European Union, the United States, Canada, Australia and Norway until 31 December 2019, in order to defend Russia's national interests.
    Measures since August 2014, import of a group of food from these countries, because of the imposition of sanctions on Moscow, banned against the background of the Ukrainian crisis and the return of the Crimea to the strength of Russia.
    On July 5, the EU extended its sanctions against Russia for an additional six months, until January 31, 2019, on the grounds that no progress had been made in the implementation of the Minsk Agreements to resolve the Ukrainian crisis, although Russia was not party to the implementation of these agreements.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm