Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babel announces the export of food products to Jordan, Russia and Australia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babel announces the export of food products to Jordan, Russia and Australia Empty Babel announces the export of food products to Jordan, Russia and Australia

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 3:55 pm

Babel announces the export of food products to Jordan, Russia and Australia
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Babylon Investment Authority revealed on Thursday the number of industrial preservation projects that export their products to neighboring countries, Russia and Australia.
    The head of the investment of Babel Nasr Hammoud, "the eye of Iraq News," that "the province of Babylon has a plant for soft drinks covering production from Kurdistan to Basra and exported to Jordan and Syria, a distinct laboratory integrated and will expand soon."
    "Babel also owns another date plant whose production is exported to Australia and Russia, as well as a distinguished smelter factory and produces good products," he said. "All these factories were set up by means of investment "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:46 pm