Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Roaming curfew in 3 governorates due to demonstrations and acts of vandalism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Roaming curfew in 3 governorates due to demonstrations and acts of vandalism Empty Roaming curfew in 3 governorates due to demonstrations and acts of vandalism

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:33 am

Roaming curfew in 3 governorates due to demonstrations and acts of vandalism
    July 15 2018 11:07 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Security authorities impose a curfew in three governorates[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraqi security authorities on Saturday night imposed a total curfew in the province of Basra, Najaf and Karbala after the protests accompanied violence against demonstrators.

Thousands of people took to the streets of Basra, Diwaniyah, Dhi Qar, Maysan, Najaf, Karbala, Wasit and Babel to protest the demands of improving the poor service and living conditions and providing job opportunities for the unemployed.

The ongoing demonstrations have been accompanied by armed clashes and attempts to break into partisan and government headquarters in Najaf, Maysan, Babel and Karbala.

This security measure coincides with the continuation of demonstrations and popular protests that began in Basra since last Sunday and spread to other southern provinces demanding the improvement of services from water and electricity and job creation.

Some protests have seen sabotage of government institutions and public property.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:45 am