Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the press conference of the Putin-Trump summit in the Finnish capital of Helsinki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

conference - Details of the press conference of the Putin-Trump summit in the Finnish capital of Helsinki Empty Details of the press conference of the Putin-Trump summit in the Finnish capital of Helsinki

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 3:28 pm

Details of the press conference of the Putin-Trump summit in the Finnish capital of Helsinki
    July 16 2018 08:11 PM
    conference - Details of the press conference of the Putin-Trump summit in the Finnish capital of Helsinki 7201816201116553137626
    [rtl][rtl]Trump and Putin[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said Monday that the differences between Washington and Moscow "have no reasons," stressing the improvement of relations between his country and the United States, as the Cold War ended between the two countries long ago. 

At a joint press conference with his US counterpart Donald Trump in the Finnish capital of Helsinki, Putin stressed that Moscow had not intervened in the US elections and that it had no intention of doing so. 

Putin said that Russia and the United States "avoided serious clashes in Syria thanks to coordination and joint cooperation," adding that after the total elimination of terrorists in Syria must be settled the situation around the Golan. " 

The Russian President, he spoke with Trump on" Russian concern about the withdrawal of states United States of the nuclear agreement with Iran. "

"We will not miss any opportunity to work toward peace," Trump said. "We are sure we will meet more in the future and resolve all the problems between us." 

Trump pointed out that he "seeks to compete with Russia in the sale of gas to the European market." 

As for the allegations of Russian intervention in the US elections, Trump said, "I have discussed this issue with Putin and discussed it at length, and I felt it would be better to talk about this issue with the Russian president personally." 

"We have repeatedly denied the alleged Russian intervention in our elections, and confirmed that there is no collusion," Trump said. 

Trump also slammed his former challenger, Hillary Clinton, saying he "easily defeated her" and that it was "shameful" to speak of a young man who had gone through a campaign he described as "clean."

Putin gave more details about the alleged Russian intervention in the 2016 election and challenged one reporter to make "one truth" that could prove any collusion between Trump and Russia, calling the accusations "irrelevant." 

On the US reports that the US president was being interrogated by special investigator Robert Mueller, who is in charge of investigating the Russian intervention case, Putin called for an extradition agreement between the United States and Russia in place since 1999. He called on Robert Mueller to use it, We will interrogate those who are alleged to be involved in some of the crimes, and our officers can do the job. "

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/story/112809/%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%86%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%87%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%83%D9%8A[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm