Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Husseini: Investigations are underway with the demonstrators in the demonstrations to find out wh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Husseini: Investigations are underway with the demonstrators in the demonstrations to find out wh Empty Al-Husseini: Investigations are underway with the demonstrators in the demonstrations to find out wh

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:10 am

Al-Husseini: Investigations are underway with the demonstrators in the demonstrations to find out who is behind them

09:22 - 17/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Former MP Abeer al-Husseini confirmed on Tuesday that the competent authorities are conducting investigations with the demonstrators in the demonstrations to find out the real motives behind the acts of sabotage, indicating that the investigations will reveal the involvement of those involved in the sabotage of government facilities.
    Al-Husseini said in a statement that the demonstrations in most of the southern provinces witnessed a lot of sabotage operations, where a number of demonstrators were arrested and are now being investigated to find out who stands behind them. Which pushed in that direction. "
    "There are elements inside the demonstrators, but not everyone who sabotaged it," he said. "There are demonstrators who have overcome them with anger and participated in the vandalism of some government buildings and party headquarters."
    Al-Husseini said that "the demonstrations started in the southern provinces, but did not start in the western and northern provinces, because they were destroyed, and therefore need to rebuild, unlike the provinces of the center and the south, which suffers from injustice and lack of services and jobs." End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:59 am