Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: People have the option of changing the new government even after its formation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: People have the option of changing the new government even after its formation Empty Legal: People have the option of changing the new government even after its formation

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jul 2018, 3:00 am

Legal: People have the option of changing the new government even after its formation

08:40 - 18/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    "The constitution allows the people to change the new government even if it is formed and elected by parliament," legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Wednesday, adding that the people have the power to sack the government and parliament and elect new people to lead the country.
    "Article 5 of the Iraqi constitution states that the people are the source of the authorities and this article confirms the peaceful transfer of power. As article 49 states that each deputy represents 100 thousand Iraqi citizens, the people have thus given the parliament an election agency," al-Tamimi said in a statement. Its president, the prime ministers, the republic and other ministers and officials. "
    "The people have given an agency to the deputies according to the Iraqi constitution and the civil law for the power of attorney, so this agency may be withdrawn by the agents, when they say that the executive does not express their will and ambitions. They have the power to sack the government and the parliament and elect a new government."
    Al-Tamimi explained that "the principle in Iraq is wrong, because the parliamentary system failed miserably because the fundamentals of this system is the existence of an advanced economy and social welfare and capital, as in Britain, which has a capital and a good economy, so Iraq needs a presidential system, In order to get rid of poverty and civil war and the division brought by Joe Biden. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 am