Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ihsan al-Awadi, rule out the possibility of reviving the law of infrastructure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ihsan al-Awadi, rule out the possibility of reviving the law of infrastructure Empty Ihsan al-Awadi, rule out the possibility of reviving the law of infrastructure

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:30 am

Ihsan al-Awadi, rule out the possibility of reviving the law of infrastructure

12/25/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Services Committee revealed that the law of the Prophet infrastructure dropped in the parliament vote, while ruling out the possibility of re-revive it again in the same atmosphere existing between the blocks and the directions and goals.

A member of the Services Committee, MP Ihsan al-Awadi / JD /: The law of the Prophet infrastructure dropped in Parliament to vote and the right of the government brought back in the new legislative term, but I think even if he returned would be only just back without going through because there behind me within the political blocs not to satisfy this law Vasagt that way

He added: There is no point in him back again in the same atmosphere existing between the blocks and orientations and goals.

The House of Representatives has ended the controversy two years ago on the Law of the infrastructure, and the majority decided not to pass the law to be returned to the government

The Council refused to vote on the bill reconstruction of infrastructure and service sectors and submitted by the committees economy, investment, legal and financial services and construction, which led to his response to the executive branch. / End / Doaa Amer /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm