Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awadi: blocs agreed to pass the infrastructure in today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awadi: blocs agreed to pass the infrastructure in today's session Empty Awadi: blocs agreed to pass the infrastructure in today's session

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Oct 2013, 3:01 pm

Awadi: blocs agreed to pass the infrastructure in today's session

Thursday, 24 October 1 / Okrudolf 2013 09:31

[5_440]BAGHDAD - Awan
    Confirmed a coalition of state law, on Thursday, said the political blocs agreed to pass a law infrastructure in today's session, noting that the agreement came to allocate $ 20 billion for the three sectors.
    The MP said the coalition of state law Ihsan al-Awadi said in a statement for "Awan", "The House of Representatives, decided to view the law Bambi infrastructure to vote," he said, adding that "the political blocs agreed to pass and vote in favor of approval."
    Awadi added that "the law will now the sectors of education, health and housing only," noting that "the rest will be covered sectors after the agreement between the political blocs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:24 am