Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the opening: the results of manual counting may announce the beginning of next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the opening: the results of manual counting may announce the beginning of next month Empty Leading the opening: the results of manual counting may announce the beginning of next month

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jul 2018, 2:48 am

Leading the opening: the results of manual counting may announce the beginning of next month

08:41 - 28/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Fatah Alliance, former deputy Amer al-Fayez, Saturday, delayed the formation of the government until the end of next September because of delaying the resolution of the results of manual counting and escape, pointing out that the results may announce the beginning of next month, while the Commission will ratify the names of the winners and then the Federal Court .
    Al-Fayez said in a statement that the results of counting and sorting by hand may announce the beginning of next August, while the Electoral Commission will ratify the names of the winners and open the door to appeals to the losers and after about 15 days to be ratified by the Federal Court .
     He added that "after the ratification calls for the President of the Republic of the new House of Representatives to convene and the selection of its president, which means that next month will be allocated only to arrange the situation of the first meeting and the selection of the Speaker of Parliament ."
    Al-Fayez said that "the House of Representatives will ratify the President of the Republic candidate, which will cost the next prime minister to form a government and the selection of ministers, that is, the government will be in September next." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm