Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision Empty Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Dec 2013, 3:20 pm

Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision

Naji Star
    12/26/2013

Still citizens waiting to start implementing the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar for several reasons, perhaps the most important of which is the security aspect in the interaction between individuals, as many traders dealing in dollars for the lack of size of the money supply, compared to the Iraqi currency. member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri see that there are problems executive hinder the issuance of paper currency new ones cost prohibitive to print. On the other hand predicted a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Amir al-Mayahi to start implementing the project to convert the currency within the next two years because of the large number of financial transactions, the current between individuals and government agencies. ruled out the former deputy governor of the Iraqi Central Bank appearance of Mohammed Saleh be embarking on the deletion of zeros from the dinar during the next year because the implementation of this project need to political and economic stability, and next year will see legislative elections. to that sees economic expert Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani that delaying the implementation of the project to delete zeros dinar waiting for a political decision and not economically because the dispute on this issue is the quality of the images printed on the new currency. Mashhadani and adds that the central bank intends to issue coins in great financial value that negate the need to deal in U.S. dollars in the Iraqi market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision Empty Re: Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision

Post by jedi17 Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:26 pm

Mashhadani and adds that the central bank intends to issue coins in great financial value that negate the need to deal in U.S. dollars in the Iraqi market.

I like the sounds of that
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision Empty Re: Analyst: delete zeros dinar need a political decision

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:33 pm

Sounds good, now just do it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:08 pm