Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's policy declares its position on US sanctions against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's policy declares its position on US sanctions against Iran Empty Iraq's policy declares its position on US sanctions against Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:26 am

[size=32]
    Iraq's policy declares its position on US sanctions against Iran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

47 minutes ago

Iraq's conditions and the nature of its relations with Iran make it difficult for him to abide by the implementation of the sanctions imposed by Washington on Tehran, said Iraqi President Fuad Masum. 
    "Iraq should not be with a party against another party in the current conflicts," Masoum said in an interview with the US-based Al-Hurra television. 
    The first package of US sanctions on Tehran began at dawn on Tuesday, including Iran's ability to buy dollars, gold, precious metals, steel and automobiles. 
    According to US officials, the United States will not grant exemptions or exemptions from the application of these sanctions, but will consider any applications individually.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:04 am