Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"JPMorgan": Trump may resort to the devaluation of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"JPMorgan": Trump may resort to the devaluation of the dollar Empty "JPMorgan": Trump may resort to the devaluation of the dollar

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 2:03 pm

"JPMorgan": Trump may resort to the devaluation of the dollar

"JPMorgan": Trump may resort to the devaluation of the dollar 640

09 August 2018 06:25 PM

direct : "Ja.ba.morjan" the Bank said that US President Donald Trump may resort to reduce the value of the US dollar in the current war business.
    The US bank said in a report on Wednesday that although this is not the main scenario in the US President's behavior towards the war of trade, "but we can not exclude further policy of intervention currency," quoting the agency "Bloomberg."
    Last month, Trump accused China, the European Union and others of manipulating the value of their domestic currencies, stressing that his country must recover all its efforts to boost the economy.
    The report added that his expectations for this come in tandem with the administration's hint at the current preference for the weakness of the dollar or its objection to manipulating the Chinese currency.
    It was the last time the US administration intervened by selling the dollar in 2000 when it joined forces with its G-7 colleagues in a bid to revive the falling euro.
    The last time I intervened by purchasing the green paper was in 2011 when it wanted to stop the rise of the yen after earthquakes and tsunami.
    The Federal Reserve is expected to play its natural role and play its usual role in following the US Treasury Department, which is leading the dollar policy, he said.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 am