Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary confirm that the government will send a budget to the House of Representative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary confirm that the government will send a budget to the House of Representative Empty Economic parliamentary confirm that the government will send a budget to the House of Representative

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:20 am

Economic parliamentary confirm that the government will send a budget to the House of Representatives next Saturday

02/01/2014 / Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad confirmed the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, on Thursday, said the government will send a general budget bill to parliament next Saturday, noting that it is estimated at 150 billion dollars, of which 60% of the operating budget and 40% of the investment deficit of between $ 20-25 billion dollars.

A member of the Economic Commission MP Khalil Mahma for "tomorrow's Press," "The government has informed the House that it would send the federal budget for the year 2014 on Saturday after the completion of modifications and changes in it," he underlined that "Parliament will be in front of a national task in order to avoid all problems for the adoption of the budget as soon as possible. "

He pointed out that "the total budget amounted to 150 billion dollars of which 60% went to the operational and 40% of the investment and the inability of 20 to 25 billion dollars, and the poverty rate by 13% and inflation of 3%," noting that "this budget not differ from its predecessors in the dependence on oil revenue by 95 % ".

The Minister of Planning Ali Shukri announced in October last ending the draft federal budget for Iraq for the current year 2014, which will amount to 174 billion U.S. dollars, noting that the ministry submitted the draft to the cabinet for approval.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 am