Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocating 20 Percent Of The Benefits To People With Special Needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allocating 20 Percent Of The Benefits To People With Special Needs Empty Allocating 20 Percent Of The Benefits To People With Special Needs

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 3:23 am

Allocating 20 Percent Of The Benefits To People With Special Needs
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Last updated 2018-08-19  42[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - conscious
    The Authority for the Care of Persons with Disabilities and the special needs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs seeks to allocate 20 per cent of the benefits of the Protection Network for People with Disabilities below the poverty line.
    "The Commission held a meeting with representatives of ministries and government institutions and the seven members of the disabled to discuss the integration of the Department of Special Needs within the structure of the Commission to become part of the main body formations, and then will link 18 centers for medical rehabilitation after the issuance of my order to do so. "
    He stressed the necessity of concerted efforts in the next phase, especially after the integration of the needs and rehabilitation centers and prepare a clear plan of action, noting that "the Commission is pursuing the procedures to obtain approvals by adding financial allocations for persons with disabilities to pay the full-time appointment in order to increase it and pay the salaries of those waiting since 2016, The possibility of opening the coverage to be available for those assignments. "
    Al-Moussawi added that "the Authority seeks to approach the ministry to allocate 20% of the aid of the network of protection for people with disabilities who are below the poverty line," noting that "significant achievement rates have been achieved in the issuance of IDs for persons with disabilities that will be of international specifications and will be submitted to the Board for approval and direct To issue in the next few days, as well as the issuance of smart card to the appointed full-time of civilians and military in Baghdad and the provinces received previously. "

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:58 am