Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US-China trade talks end without progress

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US-China trade talks end without progress Empty US-China trade talks end without progress

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Aug 2018, 6:35 am

US-China trade talks end without progress

US-China trade talks end without progress 9602

US and Chinese officials have ended two days of trade talks without a breakthrough in the growing trade dispute between the two countries.
    This week, a Chinese delegation led by Deputy Minister of Commerce Wang Shuien visited the United States where he met with the US delegation led by Under Secretary of State for International Affairs David Malpas.
    "We have concluded two days of discussions with counterparts from China and exchanged views on how to balance economic relations," White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said in a statement on Thursday.
    The discussions included addressing structural issues in China, including intellectual property policies and technology transfer.
    China said in a brief statement issued by the Ministry of Commerce that the two sides had a constructive and frank dialogue on trade issues and would keep in touch with the next steps.
    China and the United States on Friday began applying customs tariffs on reciprocal imports worth $ 16 billion.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:53 pm