Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet agrees to open a consulate in Erbil to China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet agrees to open a consulate in Erbil to China  Empty Cabinet agrees to open a consulate in Erbil to China

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2014, 2:23 am

Cabinet agrees to open a consulate in Erbil to China

Today at 4:23 pm

announced that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on Sunday, said the council agreed to approve the recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the opening of Consulate General of the PRC in the province of Arbil. said the General Secretariat in a statement received "Alsumaria News" copy, "The Council decided in its session usual fourth session held in 31/12/2013 approving the recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the opening of Consulate General of the PRC in the province of Arbil, according to the provisions of Article 26 of the Foreign Service Act No. 45 of 2008. " the statement added, "The Council required to have the PRC representation diplomat in Baghdad and maintains the Republic of Iraq, the right to open a consulate general in the Peoples Republic of China in the future in accordance with the principle of reciprocity ", noting that" the decision was based on what introduced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. " The Cabinet approved, in (22 October 2013), recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to open Consulate General of the State of Kuwait in the province of Arbil, according to the provisions of Articles 25 and 26 of the Foreign Service Act No. (45) for the year 2008, that the reserves of the Republic of Iraq, the right to open a consulate general in the State of Kuwait in the future, according to the principle of reciprocity, as approved the recommendation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the open honorary consulate of the Federal Republic of Brazil in the province of Erbil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:04 pm