Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Conscious" Published The Word Abbadi During His Attendance At The Opening Session Of The House Of R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Conscious" Published The Word Abbadi During His Attendance At The Opening Session Of The House Of R Empty "Conscious" Published The Word Abbadi During His Attendance At The Opening Session Of The House Of R

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:51 am

"Conscious" Published The Word Abbadi During His Attendance At The Opening Session Of The House Of Representatives
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Last updated 09/03/2018  58[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In the name of of Allah the Merciful
    In the beginning I congratulate the deputies winning the confidence of voters and call the new parliament to cooperate with the next government and work on the completion of draft laws of priority that accelerate the achievement of development and prosperity and reconstruction and development of services. 
    We thank God for folding the military page to eliminate the organization calling on the terrorist and the tendency to strengthen security and stability and build a strong Iraqi economy and invest wealth for the benefit of development and services. 
    In the next phase, we must focus on reconstruction, services, job creation, enhancing security stability and maintaining achievements.

As you know, we received the government in September 2014 and Iraq in the event of loss due to the occupation of a large land and sectarian division and subjugation and occupation of cities and a financial crisis suffocating and the army and security forces have collapsed in several provinces unfortunately in addition to the international isolation of regional.
    The next government will receive a unified state that is liberated, stable, security and social, and a basis for improving the economic situation and realizing the aspirations of our people for a better life.
    It is our right to be proud of liberating Iraq's land and cities over the past four years.
    We accepted the challenge in 2014 and our first decision was to rebuild the armed forces and rid them of corruption and then go to liberate the provinces occupied by terrorist gangs.
    The fatwa of Jihad al-Ka'afi gave Sayyid al-Sistani the grace of Hamas, the fighters who sacrificed and pushed Shiites and Shabans to liberate their lands and purge them of desecration of terrorism.
    We must preserve the historical victory that has been achieved and the honor of the families of the martyrs and the wounded and the sacrifices of the heroic Iraqis who are truly the victory makers.
    Iraq has taken its deserved place in its Arab and regional environment and strengthened relations with all countries, which in itself is a win for all Iraqis.
    We want to build sound international relations based on cooperation, strengthening security and stability, non-interference in the affairs of states and respect for our national sovereignty.
    We have begun practical steps to end the suffering of Iraqis in the field of services in the provinces and Basra, especially and greetings to the people and will be lost fruit at specific times and urge the pace to shorten the time to complete important projects, especially in the field of desalination.
    I highly appreciate the patience of the citizens that stems from their awareness of the seriousness of the security challenge and the huge military spending over the past years, and assure them of achieving their aspirations for a better future and better services with God's help and with the help of the faithful.
    I call on everyone to compete to solve the problems and needs of all the provinces and not to employ the suffering of Iraqis to achieve political interests.
    The international community stands with us in our approach towards construction and reconstruction. We have opened the doors of investment for international companies. Iraq will witness an economic and economic renaissance and job creation for thousands of young people.
    Lapidl on the extension of state authority and the rule of law, and can not prevail over any banner over the banner of one Iraq, and weapons programs outside the state.
    All the problems of Iraqis in various provinces can be solved without injustice and injustice against any Iraqi in the north and south, west and east.
    I call on us to pledge not to revive the abhorrent sectarian strife and to look at all on the basis of Iraqi identity and Iraqi citizenship. Without justice and equality we will not take one successful step forward,
    And to continue efforts to combat corruption at all levels, especially in the constitutional institutions to end this serious scourge.
    Greetings to our heroine forces and to the souls of the martyrs and the wounded in all kinds and formations and to all the sacrifices and sincere national positions. May God Almighty help you to serve our noble and patient people and achieve the glory of Iraq.
    Dr. Haidar Abadi, 
    Prime Minister

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:13 pm