Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / Parliamentary Finance announces the receipt of the salaries of the House of Representati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conscious / Parliamentary Finance announces the receipt of the salaries of the House of Representati Empty Conscious / Parliamentary Finance announces the receipt of the salaries of the House of Representati

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    05/03/2016 05:14 | Number of Views: 1431
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Conscious / Baghdad / N.s
    The parliamentary finance committee, announced Saturday, for the salaries of members of the House of Representatives delivered on Sunday, while refuted reports that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi cut their salaries.
    The committee member said Sarhan , Ahmad told him the reporter permit ( and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA ) that " the news that has been circulating for the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi cut MPs ' salaries are incorrect and baseless, but stopped temporarily because ofsome problems in the mechanism of payment of salaries Ministry financial , "noting that" the ministry is currently managed by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Hoshyar Zebari , due to travel for the purpose of treatment. "
    He added that "the members of the House of Representatives will receive their salaries on Sunday," pointing out that "the salaries and personnel protections reduced by half compared to the previous parliamentary sessions."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:30 am