Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The two Koreas take a surprise step for America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The two Koreas take a surprise step for America Empty The two Koreas take a surprise step for America

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Sep 2018, 1:36 am

The two Koreas take a surprise step for America Capture-14-668x350

[size=32]The two Koreas take a surprise step for America[/size]

[rtl]31 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Trend - follow up[/rtl]

[rtl]The two Koreas on Friday opened a liaison office on the North Korean side of the border and set up a permanent communication channel as part of efforts to end decades of hostility.[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korea's and South Korea's moves to improve relations with the US administration and its allies are trying to pressure Pyongyang to give up its nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs.[/rtl]

[rtl]The opening of the joint liaison office in Kaesong, which lies within the North Korean side of the border, comes days before this year's third meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and South Korean President Moon Jinn.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The two sides can now take a major step towards peace, prosperity and the reunification of the Korean Peninsula through a quick and candid discussion of any matters that may arise in inter-Korean relations," North Korean delegation head Ri Sun Juon said at the opening ceremony.[/rtl]

[rtl]In the past, contacts were going on between the two countries by fax and private telephone lines and often would have stopped if relations deteriorated.[/rtl]

[rtl]The two countries can now "discuss any issues directly and around the clock," said South Korean Unification Minister Zhou Munih-jon.[/rtl]

[rtl]The office will have up to 20 staff from both sides, and South Korean staff will occupy the second floor, while the north will occupy the fourth floor of the four-storey building.[/rtl]

[rtl]MY[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/253718

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

The two Koreas take a surprise step for America Empty Re: The two Koreas take a surprise step for America

Post by ahill Sat 15 Sep 2018, 1:53 am

Thanks.

I heard that on TV and was happy that the North and South Korea got together.
    Hope it's a good thing that will bring them together again.

About time ...... my uncle joined the Canadian army to go with 36,000 other 
    Canadians to help America fight in the 1950's in the Korean War.

A

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:26 pm