Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian president reveals a surprise from the scenes of the diplomatic war with America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian president reveals a surprise from the scenes of the diplomatic war with America Empty The Iranian president reveals a surprise from the scenes of the diplomatic war with America

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 1:57 am

The Iranian president reveals a surprise from the scenes of the diplomatic war with America 1014961449-660x330
    The Iranian president reveals a surprise from the scenes of the diplomatic war with America

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani revealed a surprise behind the scenes in the diplomatic war between Iran and the United States.
    Rohani said during a university day ceremony at Semnan University of Medical Sciences on Tuesday that America asked for direct dialogue with Iran 8 times last year and indirect dialogue three times this year, according to the agency "Fars" Iran.
    He continued: "But we rejected this from the point of pride and glory."
    He added: "Even if there is no enemy abandoned such as America and the Zionist entity, the management of the situation and projects such as health development and the provision of employment was not easy.
    He pointed out that the nuclear agreement opened the door to oil and traders and the era and attracted the country a lot of capital, and before reaching a nuclear agreement was the world condemns Iran and today condemns America.
    "If the decision is to stand up to America, to bear the problems and difficulties is part of the confrontation, even if you think America is victorious, you have to know that today Iran is victorious and Trump is the loser," Rouhani said.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:41 am