Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America Qatar is a surprise to occur within weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America Qatar is a surprise to occur within weeks Empty America Qatar is a surprise to occur within weeks

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Feb 2019, 1:57 am

[size=32]
    America Qatar is a surprise to occur within weeks[/size]
     America Qatar is a surprise to occur within weeks 1039105291

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Qatar's Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani called on international powers, including the United States, to be more inclusive in their approach to the region, stressing that unilateral initiatives that exclude either Iranians or Palestinians have not worked.
    Garrid Kouchner, US President Donald Trump's adviser in the Middle East, told him that his peace plan between Israel and Palestine would be ready in a matter of weeks, but the Qatari minister insisted that Qatar was not interested in the matter as long as it did not represent The 1967 borders and the right of return and the designation of Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine.
    He said the policy of polarization and repression in the Middle East would lead to more instability in the region unless countries take steps to reform and calm tensions.
    "Anyone looking at the situation at this time, polarization in the region, is absolutely certain that things will not remain so you can not keep people under the burden of injustice for a long time, and in order to prevent instability, we just want the leaders to start in Reform, we must practice preventive diplomacy rather than interactive diplomacy. "
    This comes after the Saudi monarch, King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, affirmed during the Arab-European summit held in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, the firm position of the Kingdom towards restoring the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people, foremost of which is the establishment of an independent Palestinian state on the 1967 borders.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:26 pm