Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on the speaker to speed up the formation of the financial and legal committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on the speaker to speed up the formation of the financial and legal committees Empty A deputy calls on the speaker to speed up the formation of the financial and legal committees

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 3:26 am

A deputy calls on the speaker to speed up the formation of the financial and legal committees

11:07 - 19/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP on the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Ali al-Badiri, on Wednesday, Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbusi to accelerate the formation of the Finance and Legal Committees for the purpose of approving the supplementary budget for the current year.
    Al-Badairi said in a statement to Al-Mawdara that "the invitation of Abadi yesterday to the President of the House of Representatives to begin first to form the financial and legal committees is important and necessary and the Speaker of the Parliament and the heads of political blocs to respond to the call."
    "The formation of the financial and legal committees will give the government and local governments funds to implement their stalled projects through the ratification of the supplementary budget for the current year," noting that "the formation of parliamentary committees will take months, the distribution of deputies according to competence and take into account the electoral benefits in the membership and the chairmanship of each committee.
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi called in his press conference, on Tuesday, the President of the House of Representatives and heads of political blocs to accelerate the formation of the Finance and Legal Committees as the first committees to approve the supplementary budget for the current year.Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:13 am