Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kim Jong-un expresses his hope that progress will be made at his next meeting with Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kim Jong-un expresses his hope that progress will be made at his next meeting with Trump Empty Kim Jong-un expresses his hope that progress will be made at his next meeting with Trump

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 3:43 am

[size=42]Kim Jong-un expresses his hope that progress will be made at his next meeting with Trump 1035411885
    [size=42]Kim Jong-un expresses his hope that progress will be made at his next meeting with Trump[/size]
    [/size]
    [ltr]© AP Photo / Pyongyang Press Corps Pool[/ltr]

04:42 08.10.2018(Updated 05:08 08.10.2018)
     0 20

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un expressed his hope for progress at the upcoming summit with US President Donald Trump.
    Moscow - Sputnik . "The commander-in-chief expressed his desire and conviction that the second summit between North Korea and the United States will certainly make significant progress in resolving issues of concern to the world as well as the goal that was presented at the recent talks," the Korean Central News Agency said in a statement.
    Kim Jong-un expresses his hope that progress will be made at his next meeting with Trump 1035293502
    [ltr]© AP PHOTO / CLIFF OWEN[/ltr]
    [size]
    Pompeo hopes his talks with Kim will lead to nuclear disarmament[/size]
    The North Korean leader also expressed his satisfaction with the fruitful talks with Pompeo.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo visited North Korea on October 7 and held a regular meeting with Kim Jong-un, the country's leader. He said earlier that the main purpose of the visit was to prepare for the second summit between the United States and North Korea.
    The historic Trump and Kim Jong-un summit was held in Singapore on June 12, the first meeting between the two heads of state after decades of tension between the two countries over a number of files, including Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions.
    [rtl]The two sides reached an agreement that Pyongyang will make efforts to promote the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula in exchange for security guarantees for North Korea.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:43 am