Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri during his meeting with Qatar's Foreign Minister: Iraq is open to its Arab environment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri during his meeting with Qatar's Foreign Minister: Iraq is open to its Arab environment Empty Al-Amiri during his meeting with Qatar's Foreign Minister: Iraq is open to its Arab environment

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 10:35 am

Al-Amiri during his meeting with Qatar's Foreign Minister: Iraq is open to its Arab environment
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, on Wednesday, the openness of Iraq to its regional and international and Arab, pointing to the existence of large investment areas can be opened between the two countries.
    Al-Amiri's office said in a statement received by "Iraq Eye News" that "the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amri received Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani," explaining that "the Qatari delegation provided their support for Iraq and stand with him and also congratulated the formation of the Iraqi government We hope that Iraq will embark on its regional and international role. "
    The statement quoted Amiri as stressing "the openness of Iraq to its regional, international and Arab environment and the establishment of balanced relations with all", expressing "the political and economic horizons that need to be invested between the two countries."
    He said Amiri "the existence of large investment areas can be opened between the two countries," pointing out that "the second call for Al-Amri and leaders of the Fatah alliance to visit the State of Qatar." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 7:17 am