Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary bloc demanding Abdul Mahdi to move the file "pension law" to solve the problem of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary bloc demanding Abdul Mahdi to move the file "pension law" to solve the problem of th Empty A parliamentary bloc demanding Abdul Mahdi to move the file "pension law" to solve the problem of th

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 3:21 am

A parliamentary bloc demanding Abdul Mahdi to move the file "pension law" to solve the problem of the unemployed
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... The head of the tender bloc MP Haider al-Fawadi, on Monday, to take practical steps and serious to solve the problem of the unemployed, calling on the Prime Minister to move the file of the law of retirement.
    "It is necessary to take scientific measures to solve the problem of the unemployed," he said in a statement, stressing "the need to include the installation of contracts in the federal budget."
    He added that "the file of the retirement law, which was withdrawn by the previous government, should be moved to the importance of this law to absorb a large part of the unemployed and resolve many outstanding problems in this area."
    Al-Fawadi called on the Prime Minister to "take practical and serious steps within the time limits to solve the problem of the unemployed, especially the youth group." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 2:10 am