Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Study: The dead feel their death

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Study: The dead feel their death Empty Study: The dead feel their death

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 2:34 am

Study: The dead feel their death
    Study: The dead feel their death Irq_337273967_1543305485
    A strange study of its kind revealed the cause of the death of the dead and the continuation of the work of the individual consciousness after the cessation of heartbeat and the failure of his body movements.
    Medical experts have always discussed what happens when someone dies, with uncertain evidence of the bright lights or sensations felt by those who die.
    But the new study suggests that the dead are still "trapped" inside their bodies, with the brain working only for a short time, explaining why they know their death.
    The researchers explained that survivors of heart attack were aware of what was happening around them, while they were "dead" before they "go back to life."
    More shocking, there is some evidence to suggest that the deceased may hear the announcement of his death by doctors.
    Dr. Sam Barnier is studying post-mortem awareness and screening for cardiac arrest in Europe and the United States.
    Parnia said that the narrative evidence has found that people in the first stage of death may live in some form of consciousness.
    Speaking to LiveScience , the expert said the people who survived the heart attack later described exactly what was happening around them after their hearts stopped beating.
    "They will describe the doctors and nurses working, as well as their awareness of the full conversations, including visual things that were not known to them," Sam said.
    "It all depends on when the heart stops," Sam said.
    The study deals with what happens to the brain after an individual has a heart attack, and whether consciousness continues after death and for a long time, in order to improve the quality of recovery and prevention of brain injury during the re-operation of the heart. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=109433

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:17 pm