Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The obelisk talks with Saleh: Oil alone will not live Iraqis (photographer meeting)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The obelisk talks with Saleh: Oil alone will not live Iraqis (photographer meeting) Empty The obelisk talks with Saleh: Oil alone will not live Iraqis (photographer meeting)

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 9:23 am

Number of readings 279
    Section: Video Library

The obelisk talks with Saleh: Oil alone will not live Iraqis (photographer meeting)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A well-known Iraqi economic expert, Mohammed Saleh, spoke in a comprehensive interview with Al-Masala on Saturday, December 1, 2018, about the most important challenges facing the Iraqi economy. , The economy of rent, oil prices, and the possibilities of the ability to provide decent living for citizens or not, and the impact of corruption, correcting many of the misconceptions, and familiar with many of the economic issues that are absent from many.

VIDEO at link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm