Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Interior Inspectorate reveals the delay in the completion of 144 investigative councils in Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Interior Inspectorate reveals the delay in the completion of 144 investigative councils in Wasit Empty The Interior Inspectorate reveals the delay in the completion of 144 investigative councils in Wasit

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:32 am

The Interior Inspectorate reveals the delay in the completion of 144 investigative councils in Wasit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... An inspection committee of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior in Wasit province, on Monday, the lack of completion of the leadership of the border forces in the third region of the province of the investigative councils dating to 2016 and 2017.
    The committee said in a statement that "the leadership has not completed the resolution of 65 chambers of inquiry opened in 2016, in addition to not resolved for 79 other councils dating back to 2017."
    The inspection committee explained that "the reasons for not resolving the councils at their appointed time are due to the negligence of the heads of councils, while most of these councils have to do with public money."
    "The Office of the Inspector-General in Wasit submitted a detailed report to the Directorate of Provincial Inspections in order to take legal and administrative procedures in order to open the investigation and punish the defaulters and those who prove the right to negligence and negligence in duty." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:07 am