Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special An economist says the government is unable to cope with the growing demand for jobs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special An economist says the government is unable to cope with the growing demand for jobs Empty Special An economist says the government is unable to cope with the growing demand for jobs

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 1:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special An economist says the government is unable to cope with the growing demand for jobs[/size]

[rtl]29 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The economic expert Amer al-Adh, on Tuesday, the government's inability to keep pace with the increasing demand for government jobs, while noting that the possibility of providing private sector employment is limited in the event of change the current contexts.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Iraq will not be able to keep pace with the increasing demand for jobs, especially as Iraq's youthful composition and population growth is higher in Iraq than elsewhere in the region," al-Adhadh said in an exclusive interview.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"In the absence of clear planning in the Iraqi government and the relative decrease in the importance of Iraqi oil due to the increasing supply of US oil and the possibility of a slower growth in supply demand in the future, the pressure on oil prices will increase pressure on the state budget more than it is now, The state to keep up with the demand for government employment impossible. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding employment in the private sector, Al-Adha pointed out that "the business environment, both legislative and practical, does not attract real national or foreign investment. Therefore, the possibility of creating jobs from the private sector is also limited if current contexts do not change."[/rtl]
    [rtl]HA[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm