Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rubaie asks to question the fate of the funds allocated to the Baghdad Municipality

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rubaie asks to question the fate of the funds allocated to the Baghdad Municipality Empty Al-Rubaie asks to question the fate of the funds allocated to the Baghdad Municipality

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Dec 2018, 2:09 am

Al-Rubaie asks to question the fate of the funds allocated to the Baghdad Municipality

21:43 - 06/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the alliance of Al-Rubaie al-Rubaie on Thursday, asked a parliamentary question to the Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein for the funds allocated to the Secretariat of Baghdad from the budgets of the years "2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018.
    An official document received by Al-Mawla, presented by MP Alaa al-Rubaie to Speaker of Parliament Muhammad al-Halbusi, was based on articles (50-51) of the Iraqi parliament's rules of procedure.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Rubaie attributed his request to what he described as the "negligence and great negligence in providing services to the capital Baghdad." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:44 pm