Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After expectations of rising oil prices .. Will the budget include new functional grades?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After expectations of rising oil prices .. Will the budget include new functional grades? Empty After expectations of rising oil prices .. Will the budget include new functional grades?

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 1:24 am

After expectations of rising oil prices .. Will the budget include new functional grades?

15:24 - 12/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    Parliamentary Finance Committee showed Wednesday that the draft federal budget law for 2019 included installation of contract employees and daily wages in all provinces and government departments, while confirming that it will work to reduce the sale of a barrel of oil price not to enter thefinancial deficit in the new budget. 
    "The budget has not yet included the inclusion of new degrees of employment for graduates, but the installation of employees of contracts and wages in all the daily districts and governorates," said member of the Committee, Siham al-Aqili said, "The budget will not work with the Ministry of Finance to reduce the sale price of barrels Oil by budget for the country's lack of financial deficit. " 
    "The adoption of the federal budget for 2019 will be during the first months of next year," indicating that "delay the adoption of the budget was due to the decline in world oil prices, as well as errors included in the budget."
    "Reducing expenditures will include only unimportant expenses without compromising staff costs." 
    The oil expert, Hamza al-Jawahri, said on Tuesday that the reduction of oil production worked by OPEC will be activated early next year and will contribute to raising world oil prices, while Iraq will reduce 140 thousand barrels of its daily production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:27 am