Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow announces the start of the reduction of Russian oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow announces the start of the reduction of Russian oil production Empty Moscow announces the start of the reduction of Russian oil production

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 am

Moscow announces the start of the reduction of Russian oil production %D9%86%D9%88%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%83-668x350

[size=32]Moscow announces the start of the reduction of Russian oil production[/size]

[rtl]19 views[/rtl]

12/01/2019

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said that his country cut oil production in January by more than 30,000 barrels per day under the OPEC + agreement.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The reduction so far is just over 30,000 barrels per day, compared to the October 2018 level, which is a preliminary figure," Novak said in a press statement in Moscow.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We are reducing production (..) and is planned to reduce during the month by 50 thousand barrels per day," according to the agency "Tass" Russian.[/rtl]

[rtl]Novak said that "the date of the next ministerial meeting of OPEC countries has not yet been determined, and is likely to be held in April."[/rtl]

[rtl]Crude oil markets are on the rise due to increased production and fluctuating demand as a result of expectations of a slowdown in global growth for the next two years and the next; which pushed prices down from the average of $ 86 in October to around $ 60 for Brent crude.[/rtl]

[rtl]OPEC +, a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), and two independent producers led by Russia.[/rtl]

[rtl]OPEC began implementing a new agreement to reduce oil production by about 1.2 million barrels per day (bpd) starting in early 2019 for six months.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/274696

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm