Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq executes 90% of the reduction of oil production reduction agreement today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq executes 90% of the reduction of oil production reduction agreement today Empty Iraq executes 90% of the reduction of oil production reduction agreement today

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:57 am

[size=30]Iraq executes 90% of the reduction of oil production reduction agreement today[/size]
    07/03/2017 09:45 | Number of Views: 167
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies 

Oil Minister, Jabbar Luaibi said that Iraq has implemented even today almost 90 to 93 percent of a cut in oil production, which has been reached between the oil-producing countries, within the organization, "OPEC", and outside the agreement.

Russia Sputnik quoted Luaibi as saying: "For Iraq, we are now close to 90 to 93% of the level of implementation of a cut in oil production agreement, adding that, the country is close to achieving the level of 100% of the size of the reduction provided for in the declared between the oil-producing countries of the agreement.

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC", decided on November 201,630, reduced output by 1.2 million barrels of oil a day, up to 32.5 million barrels, as of the month of January 2017.

Under the decision issued in this regard, that the oil-producing countries from outside "OPEC" to reduce the size of its oil production, at a rate of 600 thousand barrels per day, noting that Russia, one and as one of the top oil-producing countries, announced its agreement to reduce production, at a rate of 300 thousand barrels of oil per day, with a view from Moscow to maintain the stability of the global oil prices.

It should be noted that "OPEC" organization, has subsequently invited 14 countries from abroad, to participate in a meeting held in Vienna on 10 December / December 2016, to discuss the procedures required for the stability of the oil market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am