Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of parliamentary integrity speaks of "big corruption" with "Key Card" Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of parliamentary integrity speaks of "big corruption" with "Key Card" Iraq Empty of parliamentary integrity speaks of "big corruption" with "Key Card" Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 12:32 pm

[size=32]
    of parliamentary integrity speaks of "big corruption" with "Key Card" Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed on Monday the existence of files of corruption described as "big" the work of "Key Card" in Iraq. 
    "The Integrity Committee has investigated the case of" Card Card "and deals corruption and humiliation practiced by the company that uses state funds and banks and uses state employees and smuggling of servers outside Iraq," said member of the Committee Kazem Sayadi, told Ashqaf News. 
    "The company does not give the Iraqi government any data and there may be suspicion of corruption to the underground within the system, noting that the company does not have any license to practice a profession has been suspended and did not respect any decisions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm