Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ports control five wheels imported with forged books in Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ports control five wheels imported with forged books in Trebil Empty The ports control five wheels imported with forged books in Trebil

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 am

The ports control five wheels imported with forged books in Trebil

Thursday 21 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The border crossings authority announced on Thursday the seizure of five wheels imported false books at the port of Trebil, indicating that the aim is to avoid paying customs duties and taxes.

The agency said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "was seized five wheels imported for the benefit of citizens outside the customs barrier by the Division of search and investigation at the port of Trebil border," indicating that "cars type Kia Sportj and Jeep Shirogy with Dog Jarger."

She added that "after the uncertainty in the exemption books issued by the Anbar Health Department and after checking the customs permits and matching them with the wheels mentioned, the forgery of the exemption books issued by the Departmentto evade the payment of customs duties and taxes," noting that " Taribil police for the purpose of presenting them to the investigating judge of the wetlands. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am