Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Industry: The lack of control over the border ports, we dumped imported goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Industry: The lack of control over the border ports, we dumped imported goods Empty Minister of Industry: The lack of control over the border ports, we dumped imported goods

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 3:51 pm

Minister of Industry: The lack of control over the border ports, we dumped imported goods
    July 26 2018 7:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohamed Shiaa Sudanese Agency[/rtl]

"The lack of control of the border ports flooded Iraq with imported goods," said Mohamed Shiaa al-Sudani, the minister of industry and minerals.

This came during a meeting of the Minister of Industry today with a number of businessmen from the members of the Coordinating Committee for the traders of Iraq, explaining that the ministry has a strategy to support the private sector, and solid plans based on partnership with the private sector. Without which can not achieve the advancement of industrial reality in Iraq after it became a consumer market for goods and goods imported.

He added that Sudan has spent $ 340 million on the import of foreign goods and goods.  

He pointed out that after the financial crisis, a number of bold and supportive decisions were issued to the industrial sector in both public and private sectors, activating a number of laws such as Product Protection Law No. 11 of 2010, the Tariff Law and Consumer Protection Law, To support the private industrial sector based on real partnership with this sector, without which can not promote the industrial reality in the country. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm