Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes a workshop «Analysis of Financial Statements»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes a workshop «Analysis of Financial Statements» Empty Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes a workshop «Analysis of Financial Statements»

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:19 am

Association of Iraqi Private Banks organizes a workshop «Analysis of Financial Statements»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Tuesday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks organized a workshop entitled "Analysis of Financial Statements" at the headquarters of the Association, with the participation of 85 employees of private banks operating in Iraq.
    The manager of the administration and training in the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ahmed Hashemi, in his speech during the opening of the workshop and attended by "Economy News", "The workshop is joined by the Association of Banks to inform the banking sector staff of the branches and compliance and anti-money laundering on the latest methods of data analysis From the point of view of compliance and combating money laundering, "adding that" the workshop will introduce participants to how to analyze financial data through the analysis of financial information recorded using different tools and accounting tools. "
    Al-Hashemi added that "financial analysis is concerned with studying the financial statements in a detailed analytical way showing the relations between the elements of these lists, changes in these elements in a specific period of time or multiple periods of time, in addition to clarifying the size of this change on the general financial structure of the bank."
    It is clear that "Association of private banks seeks to develop the work of the banking sector through the establishment of training courses, workshops and seminars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:50 am