Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker: It is too early to identify responsible for the tragic phrase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Speaker: It is too early to identify responsible for the tragic phrase Empty Deputy Speaker: It is too early to identify responsible for the tragic phrase

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2019, 1:43 am

Deputy Speaker: It is too early to identify responsible for the tragic phrase

09:20 - 24/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad, on Sunday, it is premature to identify the responsible for the tragedy of the ferry in the city of Mosul, which killed dozens, while stressing that there will be quick and decisive measures and decisions on the province of Nineveh.
    "The session on Sunday is a regular session, and there is an agenda announced in advance, and included in the paragraphs of the table presented (report of the fact-finding committee for the province of Nineveh), and this report includes recommendations And the first day an emergency meeting of the three presidencies on the ferry incident, and there will be quick and decisive procedures and decisions on all issues in the provinces in general and in Nineveh in particular. "
    As for the party responsible for the ferry incident, Haddad explained that "the discussion on this aspect is premature, because the investigative committee formed for this purpose is continuing its work, and we are waiting for the results of the investigation," noting that "the role of the House of Representatives is careful follow-up of this file Monitoring the work of the committees, and endorsing the recommendations of the Commission on the Truth. "
    He added, "As we have repeatedly declared, facing corruption and uprooting it and encircling its system to eliminate it is one of the priorities of our work in the Council and we will proceed with it without tirelessness, because all the problems of Iraq and the calamities of its people are based on corruption. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 am