Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. source: Baghdad and Erbil agreement on the export of oil through the Sumo and approving th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. source: Baghdad and Erbil agreement on the export of oil through the Sumo and approving th Empty Urgent .. source: Baghdad and Erbil agreement on the export of oil through the Sumo and approving th

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Mar 2014, 4:14 am

Urgent .. source: Baghdad and Erbil agreement on the export of oil through the Sumo and approving the budget next week with the participation of the Kurds

Tuesday, 18 March / March 2014 10:32

[Baghdad where]

Source revealed an agreement between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on the export of oil through the region and the SOMO against the backdrop of the agreement will be approving the budget, with the participation of the Kurds.

According to the source, who declined to be named told all of Iraq [where] today that "the Kurdistan Regional Government agreed to export oil through the SOMO and during the next two days will be the announcement of the agreement formally."

He added that "the general budget stalled on disagreements parties will be approved next week after the settlement of differences between the governments of the center and the region."

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani has likely passed the budget for fiscal 2014 despite a boycott by a majority of the Kurdistan Alliance and ruled for close to an agreement with the province on the management of oil.

Shahristani said in an exclusive interview with the agency all of Iraq [where] that "the boycott is not a solution, and last year was approving the budget without the presence and participation of the Kurds and the House of Representatives may be repeated this in the current year" .. ended 14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:49 pm