Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: 83 thousand foreign workers working oil companies in Basra and a salary of 10 thousand dolla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: 83 thousand foreign workers working oil companies in Basra and a salary of 10 thousand dolla Empty Deputy: 83 thousand foreign workers working oil companies in Basra and a salary of 10 thousand dolla

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 4:15 pm

Deputy: 83 thousand foreign workers working oil companies in Basra and a salary of 10 thousand dollars

19:15 - 08/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    The deputy of the province of Basra, Abdul Aoun Allawi, on Tuesday, the presence of more than 83 thousand foreign workers working in oil companies in Basra and a rate of more than 10 thousand dollars. 
    Allawi said that "the number of oil companies operating in Basra between the main and subsidiary exceeds the 132 foreign companies of different nationalities." 
    He added that "companies hide the real numbers of foreign workers and reduce their numbers," noting that "according to the statistics that arrived, the number of foreign workers working in it exceeded 83 thousand workers, contrary to the agreements concluded with them."
    He explained that "the foreign cleaners in these companies receive a salary of more than $ 4,000 while the salary of the foreign engineer to $ 10 thousand," noting that "there are other allocations and expenses paid by the Iraqi government is the cost of air transport when a foreign worker to Dubai To meet with his family and the wages of health insurance and other expenses. 
    He said that "the deputies of Basra, the file of foreign labor and in cooperation with the Ministry of Labor to inventory the number of foreign workers and the real compatibility with the terms of the agreement concluded to detect files of corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:07 pm