Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif addresses Trump and ridicules John Bolton via Twitter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif addresses Trump and ridicules John Bolton via Twitter Empty Zarif addresses Trump and ridicules John Bolton via Twitter

Post by Rocky Mon May 13, 2019 2:26 am

Zarif addresses Trump and ridicules John Bolton via Twitter

21:16 - 12/05/2019

Zarif addresses Trump and ridicules John Bolton via Twitter 1040927212-696x377
    Information / follow up
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif responded in a tirade to US President Donald Trump on the plot of John Bolton and his partners over Iran .
    "The only difference in that plan is the lack of a telephone number in it," he said in a tweet on his official Twitter account, addressing Trump to "the scheme of John Bolton and his associates on Iran ."
    Zarif in the tweet of John Bolton's scheme out of the nuclear agreement, saying "Hey Trump! Note if you have not seen it before. Before John Bolton appointed John Bolton, he and his partners in Group B were Iran. A full-fledged scheme is based on false information, permanent warfare and even empty negotiation proposals. The only difference is that there is no phone number in it. "
    A US diplomatic source has announced that the White House has left a telephone number with Switzerland (patron of US interests in Iran ) so that Tehran can contact Washington. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 am