Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Sunni leader: Zarif and Pompeo asked Iraq to mediate between America and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Sunni leader: Zarif and Pompeo asked Iraq to mediate between America and Iran Empty A Sunni leader: Zarif and Pompeo asked Iraq to mediate between America and Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 2:06 am

A Sunni leader: Zarif and Pompeo asked Iraq to mediate between America and Iran

09:56 - 28/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) 
    - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif have asked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mediate a solution to the crisis between their two countries, the leader of the coalition of Iraqi forces MP Abdullah al-Kharbit said on Tuesday , adding that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an acceptable mediator in this crisis. 
    Kharbit said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper that "US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif visited [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and spoke clearly with the Iraqi leadership about the calm, easing tensions and transferring messages between the parties. Mediation in international crises ". 
    He added that "the two parties want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to play this role in order to avoid the crisis that does not want both," stressing that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Mediator acceptable; but is a mediator mogul on this mediation, either by Tehran or Washington. " 25 / 
    National security adviser Faleh al-Fayadh said on Tuesday that the crisis between the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iran is moving toward calm according to the latest data, ruling out a war between the two sides.Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:12 pm