Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P Empty Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 7:14 am

Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P BBiusYT
    Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish Post-Mueller 'Cleanup'

Shane Croucher
    12 mins ago

Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P AACx54T© Provided by Newsweek Media Group Inc. Rudy Giuliani speaks at an event on June 30, 2018, in Villepinte, France, north of Paris. Rudy Giuliani said he did not plan to stop representing President Donald Trump as his personal lawyer, appearing to contradict an earlier report that he would depart once the post-Mueller report "cleanup" is done and dusted.

The Washington Examiner reported that Giuliani told the publication he is planning to end his legal representation of Trump — which he does for free — when the Mueller-related legal threats to the president dissipate.

Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P A8a064
    Load Error

Giuliani told the Examiner that he would "probably not" remain Trump's personal attorney after that, unless the president needs him. The former New York City mayor also said he is "pretty busy" with other projects in his schedule.

But on Thursday evening, Giuliani followed up on the report with a tweet: "I have no plan to cease personal representation of @realDonaldTrump. I was brought on to handle the Mueller investigation and I am still dealing with the possible crimes committed by the investigators. I'm here until Pres. doesn't need me or needs something else."

Giuliani has been central to Trump's legal defense against special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. He urged the president not to sit down for a face to face interview with Mueller and instead submit written answers to questions, reducing the perjury trap threat.

He is a regular on cable news channels, defending Trump against the latest revelations and accusations, though he is prone to gaffes that at one point resulted in the president benching his attorney from media appearances.

Mueller's 448-page final report at the end of his two-year investigation said the evidence was not sufficient to establish a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia in the latter's efforts to interfere in the 2016 election in the president's favor.

But it also detailed the evidence that Trump attempted to obstruct justice multiple times in relation to the investigation. Mueller did not accuse Trump of a crime, citing Justice Department policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted, but did not exonerate him either.

Moreover, the evidence uncovered by Mueller during the course of his investigation was directed to multiple other probes into Trump launched by federal, state, and congressional authorities exploring the president, his administration, and his business dealings.

In May, POLITICO reported that Giuliani is looking to reprise his "jack of all trades" role with the Trump 2020 campaign.

He wants a similar wide-ranging campaign role to the one he held at the last election, helping aides to develop policy, honing speeches, warming up rally crowds and bouncing ideas around with the candidate himself.

"We'll see where they have holes and where they need help," Giuliani told POLITICO. "I'm available to do a lot of it."
    Is Rudy Giuliani Leaving Donald Trump's Legal Team? President's Lawyer Says He's Working to Finish P AACx54T© Provided by Newsweek Media Group Inc. Rudy Giuliani speaks at an event on June 30, 2018, in Villepinte, France, north of Paris.
     http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/is-rudy-giuliani-leaving-donald-trumps-legal-team-presidents-lawyer-says-hes-working-to-finish-post-mueller-cleanup/ar-AACxbZ5?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U453DHP

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:12 am