Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's lawyer joins the defense team for war criminals in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's lawyer joins the defense team for war criminals in Iraq Empty Trump's lawyer joins the defense team for war criminals in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 6:30 am

Trump's lawyer joins the defense team for war criminals in Iraq

13:58 - 23/05/2010

Trump's lawyer joins the defense team for war criminals in Iraq %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A81-696x435
    Information / Translation ...
    SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump's lawyer has joined the US Navy's defense lawyers in the trial of war crimes suspects and civilians killed in Iraq , the San Diego Union Tribune reported on Thursday .
    "The lawyer of US President Mark Mukasey was sworn in as a defense lawyer at a military court hearing of a US naval officer accused of war crimes in Iraq, " the newspaper said in a report .
    "The military court summoned Mukasey to attend a hearing at the Naval Base in San Diego and was officially sworn in as a co-counsel for the US Marine Corps Special Envoy Edward Galliger, who is accused of killing Iraqi civilians and firing indiscriminately in the northern Iraqi city ​​of Mosul , " he said.
    He added that "colleagues Galegr in Mosul , accused him of stabbing a teenage fighter Daesh while providing medical care. Naval investigators also told naval investigators that Galliger fired indiscriminately at civilians and shot an elderly man and a girl from a sniper's tower, prosecutors said.
    "The presence of the president's defense counsel does not necessarily amount to a conflict of interest, despite the president's broad authority in amnesty and his position as commander-in-chief of the armed forces," one expert said.
    "The president is preparing to issue amnesty for those criminals, whether they are accused or convicted, including Galliger and Nicholas Slatan, who was convicted of the Sajat al-Nsour massacre in Baghdad in 2007," the report said.
    "The pre-trial pardon by the Supreme Leader would be unusual," said former US Army attorney William Woodruff. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:07 pm