Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Trade: Our future plan will achieve "a quantum leap" in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Trade: Our future plan will achieve "a quantum leap" in the region Empty Iraqi Trade: Our future plan will achieve "a quantum leap" in the region

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 am

Iraqi Trade: Our future plan will achieve "a quantum leap" in the region

April 10, 2014 10:04 Last Updated: April 10, 2014 10:04

Administration revealed TBI TBI, their readiness for the opening of six new branches in Baghdad and four other provinces, the current through the year 2014, indicating that it has a future plan will achieve "a quantum leap" in banking in the region and the world. The general manager of the bank, Hamdiya dry that "the bank seeks to expand financial dealings in various parts of Iraq, especially since the projects recorded tremendous success," noting that "the center seeks to open 6 new branches by one in each of the provinces of Babil, Wasit, Maysan and Dohuk, and two branches in the capital Baghdad, the first in Kazimiyah in northern Baghdad, and the second in a beautiful area of Commerce, east. "according to the newspaper termand added dry to "Branches six are ready Legally, it is hoped to be the opening sequence during the year 2014 the current," expected to "contribute to the new branches a distinct role in financial transactions and support small, medium and large, what will reflect positively on the national economy and supports orientations Central Bank of Iraq. " explained dry that "the Bank's future plan will achieve a quantum leap in the transactions at the level of the region and the world," asserting that the "plan is subject to the study serious and careful in the hope of completed end of this year as well. " And established Trade Bank of Iraq entirely owned by the Iraqi government, in July 2003 to facilitate Iraq's international trade and the reconstruction of the country after the end of the work program of the United Nations oil-for-food.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 am