Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is a partner for Iraq and the relationship of officers with it is not considered an employme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is a partner for Iraq and the relationship of officers with it is not considered an employme Empty America is a partner for Iraq and the relationship of officers with it is not considered an employme

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jul 2019, 2:17 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]America is a partner for Iraq and the relationship of officers with it is not considered an employment[/size]

[size=45]Khudair Taher 
    Iraq has strategic partnership relations with America. In this connection, America is a friend of Iraq. Moreover, America has established and trained the military, intelligence, counterterrorism, and federal police. The officers of these agencies have a good relationship with friendly American circles. These devices who met American customers? 
    As for what was reported to be a fabricated connection between an officer and an American official, it is ironic that the person who issued the employment charge is an Iranian agent, and America has satellites and sophisticated spy devices to locate the militias and does not need a Hanafi call to locate them. , And Iran intended to put these militias openly for use as a leaf in the conflict with Saudi Arabia, America and Israel.

It is clear that Iran has become frightened and confused, and that its agents in Iraq are just "annoying" practicing childish movements. 
    The honorable nobles of Mosul, Ramadi and Tikrit continue their courageous efforts in coordination with America to expel Iran's clients from their cities and liberate them from the militias. The freedom of Iraq from the Iranian occupation depends on the courage of the Sunnis of Iraq,
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm