Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Naseef calls on Abdul Mahdi to name special grades according to these standards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Naseef calls on Abdul Mahdi to name special grades according to these standards Empty Naseef calls on Abdul Mahdi to name special grades according to these standards

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2019, 3:41 am

Naseef calls on Abdul Mahdi to name special grades according to these standards

11:31 - 22/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    MP for a coalition of state law , high Nassif, Monday, the prime minister called for the designation ofspecial grades officials according to national standards and distancing them from seizing the political blocs, stressing that in the case of his feet on the move will find it is supported by the House ofRepresentatives. 
    Naseef said in a statement to the "Information", "The political strife and the lack of continuity of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the House of Representatives are two reasons to delay the resolution of the file of special grades." 
    She added that "the file of the resolution of special grades will remain mired as a result of thinking of trading those positions by the political blocs, so I advise Abdul Mahdi, not to be part of the spiral of political differences because he will put his hand in the wheel of implementation of the government program."
    She called Nassif Abdul-Mahdi to "naming officials of special grades in accordance with national standards and his advice on the allocation of political blocs," asserting that "in case of stepping on this move will find the support of the deputies." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:46 am