Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+12
brian
Rocky
mochasmom
elaine1
duck2000
wciappetta
ramplead
weslin3
notazbad2000
country70girl
rmp413
Neno
16 posters

(XOA) - You Guys Get The News First.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

(XOA) - You Guys Get The News First. - Page 4 Empty (XOA) - You Guys Get The News First.

Post by Neno Mon 21 Apr 2014, 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ali has ask me to release this information as it takes effect today. Will get this emailed out ASAP! ~Neno

DinarTrade.com is excited to announce that Xchange of America will now take and fulfill your orders. Xchange of America offers multiple physical locations nationwide for currency pickup and exchanges, ensuring convenient service both when ordering online or in person at any of 8 locations. All of the services you have come to expect from DinarTrade.com will now be provided by Xchange of America moving forward. Xchange of America is continually looking to expand its exchange offices across the U.S. to ensure that all of your exchange needs are met. Visit their locations page  to view current Xchange of America exchange locations.

Thanks,
    Ali Agha
    CEO

agha@dinartrade.com
    office: 877-770-7660
    direct: 310-774-1711
    Skype ID: H.Agha1
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

(XOA) - You Guys Get The News First. - Page 4 Empty Re: (XOA) - You Guys Get The News First.

Post by Neno Thu 01 May 2014, 1:55 pm

duck2000 wrote:yep with no ties>> LOl
    Yeah,it is better that way... ;)
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

(XOA) - You Guys Get The News First. - Page 4 Empty Re: (XOA) - You Guys Get The News First.

Post by Bama Diva Thu 01 May 2014, 4:38 pm

Neno wrote:
    Yeah,it is better that way... ;)
    Neno, can you elaborate on that answer a bit?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 01 May 2014, 6:50 pm

Neno, can you elaborate on that answer a bit?
    Well it just means that NNP is free to do as it wishes, not having to answer to anyone is always the best approach. I will be sending a email out in a week or two for a chat where I will show other means of choices. I am and have always been in thought of freedom of choice. I think that that is good business practice but with the loyalty I have had all these years I have to do some research before that chat... ;)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 01 May 2014, 7:58 pm

Wow
    JAFO
    JAFO
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

(XOA) - You Guys Get The News First. - Page 4 Empty XOA A Mistake........

Post by JAFO Fri 02 May 2014, 7:01 pm

I emailed Neno on this subject but I decided to make it public and place it on the forum. I have been holding Dinar and Dong since 2007 and purchased everything from Ali, especially when he lived in Tennessee and I could just go by and pick it up. This week during a business trip to Nashville, I went by the XOA office to purchase more Dong but when I went into the office the guy in charge of sales was out "running errands" according to the receptionist. She called him to see if he could stop by the office and help me with my purchase. He told her no that I needed to call him and make an appointment for a later date. Since I was only there for the day I went outside, called another dealer that told me how much he appreciated me calling him and we arranged to ship my order as soon as my wire transfer arrived at his bank, which it did three hours later. My order was shipped the same day. I have a lady friend that I had told to call Dinar Trade on their 1-877 number but when she called she was talked to very rudely and with sarcastic comments so she hung up, called me, then called my other supplier of Dinar. XOA lost two good orders on Wednesday and it is a shame as Ali had a good business going and these jerks cost him customers.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 02 May 2014, 7:10 pm

ali lost his crediablity years ago .. tent folding and his .10 theory /slow grow is gone !
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 02 May 2014, 7:44 pm

JAFO wrote:I emailed Neno on this subject but I decided to make it public and place it on the forum. I have been holding Dinar and Dong since 2007 and purchased everything from Ali, especially when he lived in Tennessee and I could just go by and pick it up. This week during a business trip to Nashville, I went by the XOA office to purchase more Dong but when I went into the office the guy in charge of sales was out "running errands" according to the receptionist. She called him to see if he could stop by the office and help me with my purchase. He told her no that I needed to call him and make an appointment for a later date. Since I was only there for the day I went outside, called another dealer that told me how much he appreciated me calling him and we arranged to ship my order as soon as my wire transfer arrived at his bank, which it did three hours later. My order was shipped the same day. I have a lady friend that I had told to call Dinar Trade on their 1-877 number but when she called she was talked to very rudely and with sarcastic comments so she hung up, called me, then called my other supplier of Dinar. XOA lost two good orders on Wednesday and it is a shame as Ali had a good business going and these jerks cost him customers.
    Was reading your email while out to dinner with my wife. I knew this was going to happen and this is why it was so hard for me to come out now with the email I sent. I have plans other options for the board. Please bare with me while I get them all set up. I am for you guys bottom line and I hope you know that. I do confine in another thru the past years with all that I go thru. I want call him out but he knows. Just give me a couple days, checking out a couple places... ;)
    lol
    lol
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by lol Wed 31 Dec 2014, 1:49 pm

Wow i really have been out of the loop......I bought from him and SafeD back in 2004, and a couple times after......I had no idea he'd closed up shop? I didn't read entire thread, but is that the jist?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 31 Dec 2014, 4:21 pm

Neno wrote:
    Was reading your email while out to dinner with my wife. I knew this was going to happen and this is why it was so hard for me to come out now with the email I sent. I have plans other options for the board. Please bare with me while I get them all set up. I am for you guys bottom line and I hope you know that. I do confine in another thru the past years with all that I go thru. I want call him out but he knows. Just give me a couple days, checking out a couple places... ;)

Anxiously awaiting Neno, thanks!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 31 Dec 2014, 6:01 pm

Well, mochasmom they were listed: Treasury Vault and Sterling Currency. I created forums for these two and the have threads of information with in them. There is another decision I am making on the offers these two offered me for investors and those wanting to use a Texas office. I'm still understanding all the details from the two and placed that information known in those forums. I still have not made a decision yet tho. I will be using one or both of the two, and not XOA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:18 am