Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump Empty Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2019, 2:53 am

[rtl]

Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Release date:: 2019/8/27 10:06 • 219 times read[/rtl]
    Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump Story_img_5d64d68dc5b66
    [rtl]
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has revealed his country's condition for a meeting between President Hassan Rouhani and his US counterpart Donald Trump.
    "It is inconceivable to hold a meeting between the two presidents before America returns to the nuclear agreement," Zarif said in a statement before leaving China for Japan. 
    "We do not care what happened between the French and the Americans and this is theirs, but for us, we will not have any meeting with the Americans." 
    US President Donald Trump said on Monday he was ready to meet his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani when conditions were right. 
    The announcement follows a brief, unannounced visit by Iran's foreign minister to the Group of Seven summit in France on Sunday. 
    Relations between Iran and the United States have deteriorated since Washington withdrew last year from a 2015 deal to curb Iran's nuclear activities. 
    However, Trump said on Monday he had "positive feelings" about the prospect of a new nuclear deal with Iran.
    "Iran today is not the same country it was two and a half years ago when he took office," he told a joint G7 news conference with French leader Emmanuel Macron. 
    Earlier on Monday, Rouhani said he was ready to meet anyone if he felt it would benefit Iran. 
    "If I am sure that attending a session or having a meeting with someone will help develop my country and solve people's problems, I will not hesitate to do so."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=208887
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump Empty Zarif sets out the basic condition for the United States to negotiate with Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:23 am

[rtl]

Zarif sets out the basic condition for the United States to negotiate with Iran

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Release date:: 2019/8/29 8:38 • 93 times read[/rtl]
    Zarif reveals Iran's condition to meet Rouhani and Trump Story_img_5d6764e13e8ae
    [rtl]
    The United States should abide by the 2015 nuclear deal if it wants to hold talks with Iran, Iran's foreign minister said on Thursday.
    Zarif described the United States as practicing economic terrorism against his country through economic sanctions and international pressure on other countries to influence their relations with Tehran. 
    "The United States is waging an economic war against the Iranian people and it will not be possible for us to communicate with the United States unless it stops the war and engages in economic terrorism against the Iranian people," Zarif said in Kuala Lumpur. 
    "If they want to go back to the room, there is a ticket they have to buy first and this ticket is a commitment to the nuclear deal," Zarif said.
    Tensions between Iran and the United States have escalated, and concern is mounting about a possible conflict at a time when Washington is tightening economic and banking sanctions and political pressure on Tehran and intensifying its military presence in the region, after leaving the nuclear deal on May 8, 2018, and reimposing all sanctions against Tehran, including In that secondary sanctions, against other countries, which deal with Iran

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=209193
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:35 pm